Jun 11, 2013

Hurricane

Hi guys! I'm back from a very long long break. I'm really sorry for my absence but  since i have graduated, i have a lot of free time to do whatsoever important or unimportant things. I'm done with my O level and now hoping that the result is good or better than my Preliminary exam. 
I'll be leaving for Jakarta tomorrow. Yay or nay? The reason for that is my sister is getting married and i need to go there to do some fitting for my bridesmaid dress. Hopefully, i'll be back this Sunday for my Toefl prep on Monday. Why Toefl? Because i have been planning a lot these days, hopefully in one year i get to attend a school in New York. Then, i get to post alot of beautiful pictures and landscapes there, i'm so excited!! Now i'm going to work really hard to achieve that. Yeah! Fighting! 

Xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment