Mar 14, 2013

Down to Earth.

Hello people! I'm very sorry that i have not been updating my blog for months. *sad face* i have been very busy lately, i'll sit for my preliminary exam in 2 weeks, i have to design the yearbook, and i have to create a film for our graduation film. I cant believe that i am going to graduate secondary school next month! I am excited + sad, which means i have to separate from all of my friend :(
I have start searching for colleges and i was planning that my next destination is New York, it has to be! My sisters have been helping me and recommending me a lot of schools and it has been very confusing! Few weeks ago from my last post, i have started revising, part of me was "ohh~ can i just do it tomorrow" (even though tomorrow will never happen) but on the other hand i was very afraid when i think about the exam so i still decided to revise and study instead of sitting around doing nothing or watching movies!
I am going back to my book people!! I will not update my blog for a while, i'll get back after my exam! Wish me luckk! *smooch*
Xoxo, Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment